23 August 2014

My Birthday Celebration! ❤


Huaaaah~!! Finally got time to wrote again *sobs*
I've been pretty busy with college things (actually I'm still busy but T_T huhuhu)
Okay ! First, me & my friends went hangout on August 16th to celebrate my birthday. Actually, my birthday is on August 18th (that's 5 days ago OTL) BUT since it's Monday on calendar (which is super suck) we decided to postponed it to August 16th (Saturday! yay! :D)

And my dearest, super lovely and kind-hearted friends made my birthday so wonderful! Why?
Let's find out what we did to celebrate my birthday!! :D
This was a big event for us, because the four of us went to different university and we hardly can found the right time to hangout together because of our different schedule T_T

After a long messaging and chatroom (lol) we decided that August 16th was the best day to hangout together. Finally !! (for the first time in foreveeeeer~)

On the H-day, Dwi and Icha came to my house first and look what Dwi gave me!

A FAT SHEEP!! (or lamb? hahaha)

OMG !!! I really jumped out of happiness when I saw this! I've this strange obsession for fat or round plushie lmaooo~
How did she know that I always wanted a sheep?? O_o and now this fatso sheep have been a new inhabitant in my bed hahahaha >:D

Icha and Sendy gave me a very pretty bed lamp that has butterfly shadow on it, although it was so cute but I didn't have space in my room to put it T_T

Anyway, after all four of us gathered we went to Ciwalk (again) :D

Oh! Almost forgot ! Icha and I wore special outfit for this special event!

TADAAAA !!! BUNNY SHORTS !! (made by ourself XD)

Icha had beige color and mine was brown :3
The funny thing was, although Dwi and Sendy didn't promise to wore same outfit, they SURPRISINGLY wore the same coat in different color too!! lmaooo XD that totally by coincidence 

Pfft~ skip that part lol, we begun by came to studio photot first hahahaha (the photo is not ready yet at the moment) and then we went to karaoke! Idk, karaoke have been an essential part whenever I hangout now lol, I'm planned to went karaoke for 2 hours but Sendy had a limited time so we just karaoke for 1 hour, but we had so much fun! :D

After that we grab a bite and took some (or many haha) selfie, after we satisfied (Lol) we went to the game center!! Wohooo~ (oh and Sendy already went to her dance practice that time)
Usually I didn't interested in claw crane game since the prize usually lame, but this time its really caught my eyes, the prize is really cute! So, we tried to caught one, in ten try, with no avail, lmaoooo we rally suck hahaha we gave up!

Thus we tried another game, DANCE BAZE or whatever the name I forgot hahaha, it's a dance simulator game with sensor, it's popular nowadays btw. After a long queue we got a chance to try it (gosh), sadly the song was very limited, we choose Bar Bar Bar by Crayon Pop hahaha oh! and we got a chance to saw some pro-player played it too! Woow they really are pro! *_*

After played so many games, we got tired and hungry and now it's time to relax! We went to J.CO and bought half dozen of doughnut , yuuuum doughnut *Q* I always love sweets!!

Without we realized it, the sky already dark thus we went home :D

Although it just a short time, I really grateful they want to take the time to join this celebration *sobs*

HAPPY HAPPY, HAPPY NARU~ (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

See ya~ (ノ*゜▽゜*)

No comments:

Post a Comment