28 August 2014

J'Leven Packaging Logo


The pic above is J'Leven packaging box. J'Leven is my college friend patisserie brand. The pattiserie is handmade by herself! Woow~ I'm so envy!

You guys must be curious, why I'm posting about the box not the 'inside box'?? Hehehe~ I'll tell you why
But before that!! Let's see the full view of the packaging first!

(Ow! The box cap is missing and sorry for the crappy photo XD)

AND ZOOOOOOOOM !!!

(the pic is cracked! It's not from my phone it's from the box)

So, you see the J'Leven logo? The brown haired girl with chef uniform?
Yes!! That's what I want to babble about!! That logo was made by me! XDD
I'm so happy when this friend of mine asked me to make a logo for her, and thus I made this !! I'm super happy that my drawing actually made it to became a packaging logo! 
And about the cracked picture, I asked her why its become lika that because I gave her a very huge resolution as the original one, and she said it's because she put it in her phone. Okaaay....I'm a little bit disappointed here, because the logo isn't very smooth and clear T_T but she said she'll fix it (It's a must! hahaha)

Here's the more clear and smooth pic of the logo :D


What do you think? It's cute enough? hahaha I rarely draw in anime-style, so it's kinda difficult @@ (my style is semi-realism) although the coloring is really easy hahahaha not like semi-realism OTL.

Oh! She gave me 3 pannacotta for free for the logo, I ate 1 and 2 others I gave it to my friends (I'm marekting it without even realize it lmaooo) it's delicious but ATM I only care about the logo hahahaha XD

See ya~ (ノ*゜▽゜*)


No comments:

Post a Comment