23 July 2014

Alpacasso Rainbow Series


My Rainbow series alpacasso arrived yesterday ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ wohooo~
I got this alpaca from AlpacassoSG it's a pre-ordered item and I felt really glad I joined the pre-order! Because the Rainbow one is sold out quickly in almost all alpacasso seller shop! wow~ (○o○)
I'm so excited for this alpacasso because the rainbow-colored fur (* >ω<) ......but!!! something about this alpacasso make me shocked! щ(゜ロ゜щ)



Before I tell you what the shocking thing is, the Rainbow series (July release) came with 5 color : White, Pink, Lemon (Yellow), Sky (Blue) and Rainbow. The first time the series information leaked out, I instantly targeted the Rainbow one..HELLO~!! IT'S A RAINBOW-COLORED ALPACA!! who don't want to have it? So~ when AlpacassoSG open a PO for this series, I gladly joined! And tadaaa~

Here he is! Look at the rainbow fur! So kawaii~ (∩˃o˂∩)♡ 


BUT !!! 

He's different from my other adult-paca.Why?
He's skinnier! It's not as fluffy as the 'Love Me' series (maybe because the fur), nor as 'fatty' as the 'Macaron' series. I tried to took a comparison photo, but you won't see so much different, I guess you must feel it to know it? (‘◇’)?

And addition to that, he's kinda have weird shape

(Weird long neck loool ψ(`∇´)ψ)

(woogh! Crop circle on my paca! XD)


I thought the cause of the weird shape was because my package got squished so much, but when I compared mine and other seller photo, it's look equal, equally weird loool XD !! So I guess it's really from AMUSE (the company who produce it) itself. 


Although I'm kinda dissapointed with the shape, I can't complain about the fur color, it's perfectly kawaii (♥ω♥*)
I'm planning to buy the Lemon one when I've the money TvT


P.S : AlpacassoSG is an authentic alpacasso seller. I currently have 6 alpaca and 3 of them are from AlpacassoSG ^^


See ya~ (ノ*゜▽゜*)

No comments:

Post a Comment